Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wedding Season Reads

Wedding Season Reads: From RA for All Blog: "June is in full swing and for many that means it is wedding season. I kick off my busy summer of weddings with my baby sister's bridal shower today.

I thought I would share some reading lists for the wedding lovers and haters out there. Hey, I may be happily married and celebrating my last single sister's quickly approaching wedding day, but I am still the consummate readers' advisor and promise to hit all appeals here.

So for those who can't read enough novels featuring weddings, here are some ideas for you:
And now, for those of you on the other side of the fence, click on through to these lists:
These lists are even of what I always say, there is a book out there for every reader. And your local readers' advisor can help you to uncover it."

No comments:

Post a Comment