Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Do Not Call List

Do Not Call List: From GovGab:

The condo I'm currently renting is for sale. Usually, whenever my phone rings with a number I don't recognize, I don't answer. But now, I get calls from randoms all the time telling me that they're coming to look at the apartment, thus inconveniencing my roomate and me and threatening to leave us homeless. But I'm not bitter or anything. do not call


It seems I'm not the only one getting unwanted calls lately. Statistics show that complaints about unwanted phone calls are up 11% over the past year. And these are from people already registered on the "do-not-call list."


The current economy is to blame for the increase. Beware of callers claiming to have solutions for housing foreclosure and credit card debt.


If you've not yet registered for the do-not-call list, you can do it online at DoNotCall.gov.


Solicitors- back off. Same to anyone who wants to buy my apartment.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment