Avoid Foreclosure and Get Help With Your Mortgage Payments:
If you need help paying your mortgage, you may be eligible for assistance through a variety of programs.
Through the Making Home Affordable program, you can
- Refinance and take advantage of lower mortgage interest rates.
- Reduce your monthly mortgage payments.
- Get mortgage relief if you’re unemployed.
- Get help when you owe more than your home is worth.
- Avoid foreclosure when homeownership is no longer affordable or desirable.
If you’re considering refinancing your mortgage, learn the costs and determine if the time is right for you.
Get help with your mortgage and foreclosure questions.
To learn about other free resources to help you no matter what your financial situation, sign up for our e-mail list or visit our page.