Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Election Day 2009

Election Day 2009:From GovGab
voteHey – Election Day is here again. Did you vote yet? Since you’re a GovGab reader I know that you are highly intelligent, and I bet you’re planning to get out to the polls today. I’m going to vote during my lunch break today. I always look forward to voting; I don’t want to leave these important decisions up to everyone else.
Even though we’re not electing a president this year, there are still many important elected offices up for grabs this year. Depending on where you live, there may be judges, representatives, and all sorts of local officials on the ballot. These people will make a difference in your everyday life and community, so don’t miss the opportunity to cast your vote. If you’re not sure what offices are on the ballot in your community, your state election office will have that information.
So get out to your polling place today and vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment